Sony Xperia 10 II
A brief description of the specifications of the Sony Xperia 10 II as follows.
- Operating System (OS) uses Android 10.0
- This Sony Xperia 10 II uses a processor Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) using Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Using Adreno 610
Sony Xperia 10 II Specs With Review
- Phone release date Sony Xperia 10 II On 2020, February 24
- SIM card availability on mobile Sony Xperia 10 II : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- By using Cellular Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- By having a power storage capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3600 mAh battery
- This phone has dimensions 157 x 69 x 8.2 mm (6.18 x 2.72 x 0.32 in)
- With the overall weight of this phone 151 g (5.33 oz)
- From screen technology Sony Xperia 10 II use OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- The screen width on this phone has a size 6.0 inches, 84.1 cm, (~77.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Has a screen resolution 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density)
- With ROM / RAM Storage Capacity 128GB 4GB RAM
- With Additional Storage (SD CARD) Capacity microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
|Network Cellular||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE (unspecified)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA)|
|Release date||Announced||2020, February 24|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, Q1|
|Design||Dimensions||157 x 69 x 8.2 mm (6.18 x 2.72 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||151 g (5.33 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|-||IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Display||Type||OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches, 84.1 cm2 (~77.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density)|
|Hardware and Performance||OS||Android 10.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Storage||Card slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Internal||128GB 4GB RAM|
|Rear Camera||Triple||12 MP, 26mm (wide), PDAF|
8 MP, 52mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
8 MP, 16mm (ultrawide)
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Front Camera||Single||8 MP|
|Connectivity & Features||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Ya, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB On-The-Go|
|Features||Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||-||Non-removable Li-Po 3600 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast charging 18W|
Quick Charge 3.0
USB Power Delivery
|Price||About 370 EUR|
A cellular telephone operator or wireless operator is a telephone industry that provides services for cell phone users. The operator distributes the SIM card to customers who insert it into the cellphone to gain access to the service. Based on the use of speed, the network is broken down in part by GPRS (Gram), EDGE (E), 3G, H or HPSA / HSDPA, 4G or LTE, and 5G which is currently being raised by SAMSUNG providers.
enerally, the designation of the operating system is often intended for all soft features included in a package with the PC system just before the software features application is installed. The operating system is a system software feature whose job is to carry out control and management of hard features and basic system operations, listed as implementing software features such as word processing programs and website browsers.
In many problems, the Operating System provides a library of functions - standard functions, where other applications can call those functions, so that in every new program creation, there is no need to create these functions from an early age.
The operating system is universally composed of several parts:
- Boot mechanism, is putting kernel into RAM memory
- Kernel, which is the core of an operating system
- Command Interpreter or shell, which is tasked with reading / read input from users
- Libraries, that is, which provides a collection of basic functions and standards that can be called by other applications
- Driver to interact with external hardware, as well as to control it.
A chipset centralizes information from the CPU to the Chipset. Instead the Chipset is split into 2 main component parts, Northbridge and Southbridge. Northbridge controls memory Chace, Main Memory, Host Bus and PCI expansion slots. Instead Soutbridge controls ISA Bis, and bridges between ISA Bis and PCI Bis, controls and controls I / O ports and Inspiration slots. The chipset also ensures the speed of the front-side bus, memory bus and graphics bus, and the capacity and type of memory supported by the motherboard. Not only that, the chipset centralizes the flow of information via PCI buses, Ilham drives and I / O ports and ensures Ilham standards are also the type of ports supported by the system.
The CPU acts like a calculator, it's just that the CPU is much more robust processing energy. The main use of the CPU is to perform arithmetic and logic operations on information taken from memory or from data entered via some hard feature, such as a keyboard, scanner, control lever, or mouse. The CPU is controlled using a set of PC soft feature instructions. These soft features can be run by the CPU by reading it from storage media, such as hard disks, diskettes, solid discs, or tape. These instructions are then placed first in the physical memory (MAA), where each instruction is given a unique address that is said to be the memory address. Next, the CPU can access the data in the MAA by ensuring the desired address information.
Graphics processing unit or Graphics processing unit or GPU (or also commonly spoken visual processing unit or VPU) is a special processor for the 3D graphics part of the microprocessor. This equipment is used in embedded systems, mobile phones, individual PCs, workstations, and game consoles. Modern GPUs are very effective in manipulating PC graphics and parallel structures, making them more efficient than the universal CPU used for various algorithm calculations. On individual PCs (Computers), GPUs are generally present on the video card or on the motherboard. More than desktop PCs and notebooks have integrated GPUs, which are generally far from those found on video cards.